Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Day of Class--Stateside!!

This morning we are meeting for the first time for class content in children's literature and photography.  I got off to a bit of a rocky start by creating some schedule confusion, but I think that we have that cleared up.  Probably some students are wondering what they have gotten themselves into!!

Moving on,  Merton is now working on the photography class. Everyone seems eager to start taking pictures.  In that vein, I took a few of my own as photo class was starting.  Take a look below.

3 comments:

  1. I still think it wasn't very nice to take a picture of a sick girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone else looked at the email about our departure and arrival times? Looks like we'll need to pull an all nighter before we come back to the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we're going to sleep at all while we're there! Come to think of it, with all the excitement, sleep might not even be possible!

    ReplyDelete